There is a restriction on the number of items you can equip to your horses per hour. The number of items you can equip per hour is based on your level of “Racer Achievement”.
- No achievement (less than 50 overall race wins) = 1 item equip per hour
- Amateur Racer Achievement (50 overall race wins) = 2 item equips per hour
- Pro Racer Achievement (2000 overall race wins) = 3 item equips per hour
- Expert Racer Achievement (5000 overall race wins = 4 item equips per hour
The Racer Achievements are displayed in your Profile under the “Achievements” tab.
Awarded to you for brushing horses (yours and your friends horses).
- Amateur Horse Groomer = Brush horses 50 times. Unlocks the Star Brush in the shop
- Pro Horse Groomer = Brush horses 200 times. Unlocks the Sonic Brush in the shop
- Expert Horse Groomer = Brush horses 1000 times
Awarded to you for breeding your mares with other horses. Each level of achievement raises the minimum lifespan by 2 days and maximum lifespan by 1 day in your newborns.
- Amateur Horse Breeder = Breed 10 horses
- Pro Horse Breeder = Breed 50 horses
- Expert Horse Breeder = Breed 200 horses
Awarded to you for training your horses.
- Amateur Horse Trainer = Train 50 sessions. Unlocks the carrot in the shop
- Pro Horse Trainer = Train 200 sessions. Unlocks the apple in the shop
- Expert Horse Trainer = Train 1000 sessions. Unlocks the watermelon in the shop
Under the “Trophies” section of the Achievements tab, you will be able to view any trophies that your horses have won in Cup races.